Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes, we did! Now what?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

No doubt we will see many changes over the coming months and years. As we have seen recently, there are forces at work which even the world's governments can't control. It's tempting to leave the solutions to the world's problems up to "them" - government officials, politicians, the people who supposedly wield "real power." However, it sure is satisfying to watch the news and think "I helped make that happen!"

There are many challenges ahead, both here in Jacksonville and elsewhere. As I come across ideas that might be useful in meeting those challenges, I'll post them here. I might even add something original once in a while. Feel free to give me your two cents' worth.

Dave Baldwin


No comments: